Monday, January 08, 2018

Completed Army for ValleyCon 2018

Over the weekend I completed the painting for my ValleyCon list. There wasn't much to do, as it's built around units that I already had. The tanks are painted up as belonging to II./Panzer-Regiment 5, themed on the attack on the Gazala Line in May/June 1942.

I've had to make a few compromises with the Panzer IIIs - I was short a couple of Ausf. Js and don't have time to source new ones, so I've had to use a couple of Ausf. Ls, replacing their guns to try and make it look like they're not actually the up-armoured version.
All 80 points - not much considering an equivalent British force would probably comprise a full regiment of Honeys...
Panzer III Platoon
Panzer IV Platoon
Panzer II Platoon
5cm PaK38 Platoon
One of the 5cm PaK38 guns
8.8cm FlaK36
Objective Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment